Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Life Lately // Special Edition!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your summer; the weather, endless nights and good food. The lack of posting is credited by the end of year (finals) and my trip to Italy. I wanted to share some photos from my 3 week long adventure!


To say the least, the food that I had in restaurants was absolutely amazing. 







Being able to find fresh fruit while walking in Rome was a highlight for me ;) 

For some of the trip we rented cottages or apartments that had a small kitchen and allowed for me to do some cooking. Our average dinner looked like this:







A couple of salads, (lettuce mix and then tomato, cucumber, feta) some sort of pasta (tortellini pictured here), some protein (chicken mixed with the pasta) and a cooked vegetable (green beans) was the normal spread. 

We explored Venice, the east coast, the Amalfi Coast, Rome and the Cinque Terre.




















xoxo
Zoe

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are gorgeous! Making me miss Italy and want to go back ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I am already missing it :(

      Delete
  2. WOW your photos are beautiful, Zoe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot.

      Delete